|Primary Supplement Type
|Item Dimensions LxWxH
|1.95 x 1.95 x 4.3 inches
|Age Range (Description)
About this item
- TRANSPORTS FATTY ACIDS*: Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALC) is a modified amino acid that supports cellular energy production by assisting in the transport of fat into the mitochondria where it is converted into ATP (cellular fuel).*
- BOOSTS CELLULAR ENERGY*: ALC is a highly bioavailable form of carnitine that can cross the blood-brain barrier, where it helps to manage typical oxidative stress, supports mitochondrial function, and helps to maintain normal neurotransmitter activity.*
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Kosher, Non-GMO
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.