|Primary Supplement Type
About this item
- 100 mg RIBOFLAVIN: Vitamin B-2, also known as riboflavin, is a member of the B-vitamin family.
- ENERGY PRODUCTION*: Riboflavin is an important enzyme cofactor necessary for energy production from carbohydrate, fat, and protein.* It is also needed for the regeneration of glutathione, which supports the body's natural defense mechanisms and detoxification systems.*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Soy Free, Sugar Free, Corn Free, Low Sodium, Made without Gluten, Dairy Free, Egg Free
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance wi