|Primary Supplement Type
About this item
- 150 mcg OF NATURAL IODINE: Kelp is a large, leafy seaweed belonging to the brown algae family that grows in "forests" in the colder waters of the world's oceans.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY THYROID FUNCTION*: Excellent source of iodine, which has been shown to be essential for healthy thyroid function.*
- EASIER TO SWALLOW TABLETS: Kelp has been used for centuries as an important nutritious staple ingredient in Chinese, Japanese, and Korean cuisines.
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.